Introduced in July of last year, Nothing Phone (1) made a name for itself in Turkey with its illuminated back design. Founded in 2020 by OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei nothing The company's first phone meets Android 13.
Nothing Phone (1) started receiving Nothing OS 1.5.2 stable
Towards the end of 2022, the company started to distribute the Nothing OS 1.5 beta to take the first steps to Android 13. The information that came at that time was that the stable version would come in the second half of this year. But the company caught on relatively quickly. Some users have started reaching the stable version of Nothing OS 1.5.2 based on Android 13.
Technical specifications of Nothing Phone (1)
- Processor: Snapdragon 778G+
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Screen: 6.55 inch, FHD+, 120Hz, AMOLED panel
- Battery: 4,500 mAh, 33W fast charging-15W wireless charging
- RAM: 8GB/ 12GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Camera: 50 Megapixel 1/1.56 inch Sony IMX766 sensor f1.88 / 50 Megapixel 1/2.76 inch sensor f2.2
- OS: Android 12 / Nothing OS 1.0.2
Android 13 features
- It comes with Android 13 Material You design.
- Revamped media control and music interface on lock screen
- Google Wallet application was introduced.
- Selecting language option specific to the application has arrived.
- Users can change the icon theme and color.
- Emergency SOS can be sent with the smart watch.
- It is possible to switch between watch interfaces on the Lock Screen.
- New Security and Privacy features
- End-to-end encrypted RCS messaging (Google Messages)
- Added cross-device media sharing feature.
- The Photo Selector feature that carries media between applications has arrived.
- Fast Pair has been included in the operating system.
- With Bedtime mode, the system will automatically dim the wallpaper.
- Added text conversion API for languages like Chinese and Japanese.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence features have been improved.
- Provided better integration for interface manufacturers.
- Notification permissions updated.
- Existing Android 12 features have been improved.