Before buying a phone, we do a little research so that you don't regret it later. Here, the models are tested and compared to certain standards. AnTuTu platforms such as In this way, we have an idea about which model performs and how. So, which are the fastest mid-segment phones in global markets in January? AnTuTu recently announced it.
January's fastest mid-range phones list – Global
If we look at the January list of AnTuTu, it is possible to say that the US semiconductor company Qualcomm is ahead. Because the company's chipsets power all 10 models on the list. Accordingly, last month's champion was Nothing Phone 1, which came with the Snapdragon 778G+ processor. The device, which received a total of 577 thousand 412 points, was followed by the iQOO Z5 with 568 thousand 702 points.
Realme GT Master with 543 thousand 197 points is in the third place of the list, while Vivo T1 Pro 5G with 540 thousand 765 points is in the fourth place. In the fifth place is realme Q3s with 535 thousand 341 points.
Here are the fastest mid-segment Android phones globally in January;
- Nothing Phone 1 – 577 thousand 412 points
- iQOO Z5 – 568,702 points
- realme GT Master – 543 thousand 197 points
- Vivo T1 Pro 5G – 540 thousand 765 points
- realme Q3s – 535 thousand 341 points
- Xiaomi 11 Lite – 532 thousand 979 points
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE – 527 thousand 063 points
- Galaxy A73 5G – 522 thousand 016 points
- Xiaomi 12 Lite – 518,788 points
- Galaxy A52s 5G – 514 thousand 342 points
So what do you think about this subject? In your opinion, which phone should be in which order in the announced lists? Do not forget to share your views with us in the comments section.
Leave a Reply