Domestic automobile startup Togg has intensified its work recently. Of course, Turkey is eagerly awaiting the upcoming car. All eyes are on the first step of the pre-order process today. However, the intense interest has caused some problems with the Trumore app.
Togg: "There are delays and access problems due to high interest."
Excitement builds as Togg's performance date approaches. So much so that the company launched the Trumore application, which includes many features, in the past weeks. Today, the 2023 NFT collection, which will provide the right to participate in the pre-order and determine the order of delivery for the Togg models, the 100th anniversary special series, will be auctioned through the application.
However, the sudden use of the application by tens of thousands of people caused problems. So much so that many people would face access problems. Upon the increase in this number, Togg published a statement on Twitter, announcing that it has temporarily suspended the NFT purchase process.
Steps to get NFT from Trumore app
- Log into the Trumore app and create your Digital Asset Wallet.
- Transfer Avax via a digital asset trading platform or wallet that supports Avalanche C-Chain.
- Review NFTs auctioned on the app before you buy them.
- When the auction starts, place the highest bid and wait for the remaining time.
- If you wish, you can pay the “Buy It Now” price and have the right to purchase the NFT of your choice and one of the 2023 Togg special series cars without waiting for the remaining time.
Leave a Reply